We strongly recommend our commuters to minimise rescheduling however, we do understand if there are special circumstances which call for it. Daily passes can be freely rescheduled within the same pass month.
The steps to reschedule your pass are listed below. Please note that rescheduling of pass(es) must be done before the following cut-off timings:
- AM services: one day before the day of service. Eg 7 March morning service can only be rescheduled no later than 6 March 2359 hrs.
- PM services: before 1359 hrs of evening service date
- Login and launch the ShareTransport App
- Tap on the passes button (bottom right-hand corner)
- Tap on the pass which you would like to reschedule
- Tap on the Change date
- The bus pass will be converted into a bus credit
To utilize* the credit to book for a bus pass:
- Tap on the Active route listing
- Select your preferred pickup/drop off
- The number of credits will be reflected below the calendar
- Choose the date which you would like to board and check out
*Utilising of the bus pass is subject to seat availability of the service
We are unable to proceed with the rescheduling of the bus pass on the same day of service or any passes that are expired. This is due to the exclusivity of our bus pass, this bus seat is only reserved for you and hence, we do not have control over the release of seat to the other commuters at a short notice.